Large volumes of structured and unstructured data
Analytics has the potential to give you a detailed picture of your business landscape. To help make the most of that potential, you want a smart solution that can automatically transform data into visual presentations. This allows you to see and understand patterns, relationships, and trends that might be missed with a spreadsheet of raw numbers. It also allows you to create data combinations to obtain new and unique information. You can do it without specialized training, thanks to smart technology.
Data Analytics allows the storage and processing of large volumes of structured and unstructured data. For example, relational database, social networks, sensors, mobile devices, internet, among others, with 5 characteristics (Volume, Variety, Speed, Accuracy and Value), in order to predictively analyze patterns, behaviors, trends to create business opportunities, growth, profitability and value.
- Result, in the short term, through the «use case based on the big question» methodology.
- Definition and follow-up of the client’s specific roadmap.
- Solution designed for the business user.
- Savings of up to 60% of execution time, compared to a business intelligence solution.
- Multinational Companies (SEM)
- Any sector or industry.
- Understand and optimize business processes.
- Customer preferences and behaviors.
- Improve the quality of services.
- Identify new business opportunities (Cross/Up Selling).